Android App Lock – As we all know that smartphone is a very important gadget nowadays, at the same time this is also true that we are living in a hacker world so it is very necessary to protect the confidential data that you are not supposed to reveal to everyone. Don’t you just hate it when other people use your phone and use apps that they are not supposed to open like messaging, social media apps, banking apps, and gallery app where you have stored a number of personal photos and videos. So today we are telling you about some of the popular Android App Locks using which you can lock your mobile and feel protective.
- 1 Android App Locks to Secure Android Gallery, Calls
Android App Locks to Secure Android Gallery, Calls
AppLock by DoMobile is the most popular app locker app on the Play Store, with more than 100 million downloads. This app is free to download and use.
Features of AppLock
- Once installed on phone, AppLock allows you to set a pin, pattern or password. You can also set Fingerprint password if you are using Android 6.0 or above.
- It also has a feature to customize your background on the lock screen.
- AppLock can lock any social media App, Gallery, SMS, Contacts, Gmail, Settings, incoming calls and a number of other apps you choose.
- This app also can hide photos and videos, the hidden photos would be invisible from Gallery and can only be seen in photo and video vault.
- It has a random keyboard and invisible pattern lock.
- Power Saving Mode.
- It has an awesome feature that allows you to see who tried to intrude your phone’s privacy.
Norton is a big name when it comes to antivirus apps. The Norton App Lock is a very simple and secure app locker which will definitely be a good choice if you are looking for a free & ad-free app locker.
Features of Norton App Lock
- Set Custom PIN, Password or Pattern Lock.
- Lock App, Photos & Videos.
- Sneak Peek Anti-Theft Feature.
- Protect your private data and photos from intruders.
- Parental Controls.
Hexlock App Lock is a fairly new app locker for Android that has gained a lot of attraction due to its beautiful interface and handy features. You can set App Lock through Fingerprint, PIN & Pattern. Also, it has one more attractive features i.e, it lets you capture the photo of the person trying to unlock the App.
Features of Hex App Lock
- Lock Any App You Want.
- Hide Photos & Videos.
- Set Parental Controls.
- Protect yourself from Intruders.
- Security Log.
- Lets you automatically enable a profile like Work, Home, Party, Parental, School etc. based on the WiFi network your device is connected to.
Smart AppLock is another Android Lock App that allows you to lock your apps and photos, including your settings, toggles, and another phone app to keep all of those safe. The best part of this app is its custom lock screen style, custom lock screen background and its hide and encrypt pictures and videos with GalleryVault.
Features of Smart App Lock
- Lock Apps and Photos.
- Lock system settings, install/uninstall apps to keep the phone away from being messed up by others.
- It is compatible with a fingerprint sensor.
- It supports remote locking, multiple passwords, etc.
5. CM AppLock
CM AppLock is one of the best rated Android App Lock in Google Play store with the Rating of 4.5. This app not only allows you to lock your Android Apps but also enables you to secure your Android Smartphone as with lock as well as viruses and other infections.
Features of CM App Lock
- Simple & Secure.
- Lock App with Fingerprint, PIN or Pattern
- Capture the photo of the person who will try to unlock your App.
- It provides instant cleanup to enhance the speed of the device.
- It allows you to set themes and change the color of the background.
There are a number of other app locker apps on Play Store but these five are most certainly the best Android app lockers you can use on your Android phone. Smartphones have become an intrinsic part of our life that’s why keeping it safe and away from the unreliable person is a need today. So we will recommend you try out anyone app out of these to protect your phone.