Change IMEI Number on Android Phone: Hello there, today I’m going to show you how to change the IMEI number on your Android device. This method works flawlessly on non-rooted Android devices. Using a simple software/application, you can change the IMEI number on your Android phone. You can change the IMEI number in Samsung, Redmi, XIAOMI, Micromax, Lenovo, Sony, or any other company after reading this trick. This trick works perfectly and is completely safe to use.
This method works on both root and non-root mobile phones. If you have a rooted phone, this trick is ideal for you, and you will gain access to additional features. If you have a non-rooted phone, don’t worry; this trick will work for you as well. If you want to make money with money-making apps but are concerned about your IMEI, take a deep breath and relax. Today, I have a solution for you. With this trick, you can make an unlimited amount of money on any app.
- IMEI – International Mobile Equipment Identity
- Each mobile device has a unique IMEI number.
- Changing IMEI is illegal in most countries, So try at your own risk.
- We don’t recommend anyone to change the IMEI number on an Android phone.
How To Change IMEI Number on Android Phone – Without Root (MTK Users)
- First of all, Download the Uncle app from the play store or below links
- Install Uncle app on your android phone.
- Open Uncle app.
- Now, select Engineer mode > Engineer Mode (MTK).
- You will get a long list now, just scroll down and choose CDS Information.
- Now, tap on Radio Information.
- You will get 2 options there, select Phone 2.
- Now you will get AT+.
- Now, enter AT+ <15 digit new IMEI> (for ex- AT+ 012345678912345)
- Select Send at Command.
- Done! Restart your android phone and check the new IMEI number of your android phone.
- That’s it!
How To Change IMEI Number on Android Phone – Rooted Mobile Method)
This trick is only for Rooted android phones and is the best method to change the IMEI numbers in rooted mobile phones. If you have your mobile rooted, must use this method otherwise try the above method. You can root your android phone easily with the best root apps.
Requirements For Change IMEI Number on Android – Rooted Phone
- Android Phone – Fully Rooted
- Android phone must install Xposed.
- IMEI Changer App – download from Store ore or below links –
- Medium Internet connection
How To Change IMEI on Rooted Android Phone
- First of all, get your current IMEI number with *#06# and note this number in your notebook or elsewhere for future reference (recommended).
- Now, go to the Xposed app and click on Modules.
- Enable IMEI Changer Apk as Module.
- Restart your Rooted Android phone.
- Now, you will get 2 IMEI number for your Rooted mobile phone- Old IMEI and new IMEI number.
- Now, enter the new IMEI number in the New IMEI Number text box and apply.
Disclaimer – This trick is for educational purposes only. Any changes in IMEI are illegal.
if you want to earn unlimited money with the app, you must use this trick to change IMEI number on the android phone. You can set old IMEI again to get a warranty for your android phone and can change IMEI of your Android phone anytime. If you have any queries, just drop a comment below.