My Neighbor is a Yandere it works on any Android device (requires Android 2.3 or later). On your computer, you can also install and run this application by using an Android emulator app.
Here shows how to do the process:
How to Play My Neighbor is a Yandere on Android Devices
The Android devices have the ability to “sideload” applications. Here’s how you can do it.
Step 1: Setting up your Device
From your smartphone or tablet running Android 4.0 or higher, go to Settings, scroll down to Security, and select Unknown sources. By Select, this option will allow you to install apps outside of the Google Play store. You can also choose to be warned before installing harmful apps by depending on your device. In the security settings, this can be enabled by selecting the Verify apps option.
On devices running an earlier version of Android, go to Settings, open the Applications option, select Unknown sources, and click OK on the popup alert.
Step 2: Downloading My Neighbor is a Yandere apk
The next step will be downloading My Neighbor is a Yandere installer file, also known as an APK, which is the way Android apps are distributed and installed. My Neighbor is a Yandere apk downloaded from ChipApk is 100% safe and virus-free, with no extra costs.
Step 3: The process
You can either download the APK file on your mobile device or your computer, although the latter is a little more difficult. To get the process started, download an APK file using either Google Chrome or the stock Android browser. Next, go to click on the Downloads in your app drawer; here you can find the file you just downloaded. Open the file and install the app.
On your computer, if you downloaded the APK file, this process is slightly different. You must connect your Android device to the PC and enable the USB mass-storage mode. The next step is to drag and drop the file onto your device. Then, you can locate the file on your device and install it by using a file manager, such as Astro or ES File Explorer.
How to Play My Neighbor is a Yandere on your computer (Windows PC, Mac)
On your computer, you can run Android apps using an Android emulator app. There are many Android emulators but in this, we are using BlueStacks. It’s available for both Mac and Windows.
Step 1: Setup
Here, the Installation of the BlueStacks is a very simple process. All you have to do is download the program from the BlueStacks website and run the file. The installer file is quite large and the engine setup may take a while.
Once the initial installation process is done, you will be asked to sign in using a Google account like any Android smartphone or tablet.
Step 2: Installing My Neighbor is a Yandere APK
BlueStacks will automatically open APK files if you haven’t installed any other programs that associate with the APK file type. Next, Double-click on the file to launch the BlueStacks and install the app. You can also drag and drop the APK file onto the BlueStacks home screen. After that Confirm that you want to install the app, and it will appear on your BlueStacks home screen after installing.
Now you have successfully installed the My Neighbor is a Yandere on your computer by using the Bluestacks.
How to Play My Neighbor is a Yandere on Windows?
Instruction on how to play My Neighbor is a Yandere on Windows 7/8/10 Pc & Laptop
On Windows PC, here we show how to install the My Neighbor is a Yandere by using Android App Player such as BlueStacks, Nox, KOPlayer, …
On your Windows PC, All you need is an emulator that will emulate an Android device and then you can install applications and use it but this runs not on a smartphone or tablet, it runs on a PC.
- Install & Play using BlueStacks
- Install & Play using NoxPlayer
Step By Step Guide To Play My Neighbor is a Yandere using BlueStacks
- Download and Install BlueStacks at: https://www.bluestacks.com. The installation procedure is quite simple. After successful installation, open the Bluestacks emulator. To load the Bluestacks app initially may take some time. You should be able to see the Home screen of Bluestacks when it is opened.
- Google Play Store comes pre-installed in Bluestacks. Find the Google Play Store and click on the icon to open it on the home screen. To access the Play Store, You may need to sign in.
- In the search bar, Look for “My Neighbor is a Yandere”. Click to install “My Neighbor is a Yandere” from the search results.
- If you don’t see this game from the search results, you need to download APK/XAPK installer file from this page, save it to an easy-to-find location. Once the APK/XAPK file is downloaded, double-click to open it. You can also drag and drop the APK/XAPK file onto the BlueStacks home screen to open it.
- Once installed, click the “My Neighbor is a Yandere!?” icon on the home screen to start playing, it’ll work like a charm
How to Play My Neighbor is a Yandere on Windows PC using NoxPlayer
- Download & Install NoxPlayer. The installation is easy to carry out.
- When the NoxPlayer is installed, open it and you can see the search bar on the home screen. Check for “My Neighbor is a Yandere” and click to install from the search results.
- You can also download the APK/XAPK installer file and then drag and drop it onto the NoxPlayer home screen. The installation process will take place quickly. After successful installation, you can find “My Neighbor is a Yandere!?” on the home screen of NoxPlayer.
ALSO READ: Download and Install Project QT Mod APK