Add Recycle Bin to Your Android Phone – Recycle Bin is a place where deleted items are temporarily stored in Windows unless they are permanently deleted. It provides users the option to recover deleted. The Recycle Bin remains one of the nifty features of Windows because of its ability to store deleted files. If you accidentally deleted a file, there is no need to panic because chances are you can find them in the Recycle Bin.
The android phone does not have this feature ready for the users to access immediately. But this can quickly add the part. And it is recommended that you have this particular directory on your phone. In this article, we will discuss how to add recycle bin to an Android phone so that you won’t have to worry about deleted files and you can quickly restore them.
How to Add Recycle Bin to Your Android Phone
The Recycle Bin is essential because of its functions. It is a particular directory in Windows computers that allows users to access deleted files, restore or permanently delete those files. Unfortunately, knowing that users delete dump files all the time, users tend to get distracted easily and mess things up.
A lot of people delete contacts, messages, and files accidentally. However, most of them can be important, especially for business and emergencies. The only way to have a recycle bin on your phone is to download and install an app that functions the way the recycle bin does. There are several applications like this available in the Google Play Store.
Also Read: Recovery Apps for Android
Dumpster – Recycle Bin for Android
This app is straightforward and user-friendly. If you don’t trash all the files you deleted, they will be there if you want them to exist. Before you start deleting, you need to go to the hamburger symbol in the top left corner and click on Settings. Over there, go to Choose from images, videos, audio, documents, other files, apps, and protected app updates.
The dumpster has over 20 million downloads, and that it remains the best recycle bin app for Android. It has a quick and easy way to recover accidentally deleted videos and photos. In addition, it enables users to undelete media files, applications, and other files. It also gives you the extra security and storage features to keep your files safe and secure.
The best features of this recycle bin app.
- You can download the app for free. It offers cloud storage
- There is support for 14 languages.
- Works fast, and in seconds you can already restore your deleted files.
- Retrieves different types of files, including photos, images, and videos.
- The app also comes with an auto-clean option.
- Users do not need the internet to be able to use it.
- There is no need to root your Android device to install the app.
- It allows users to customize the interface using the existing designs.
When you install Dumpster, you are adding it recycle bin storage to your phone. This app will automatically backup newly deleted files after the installation. So if you accidentally delete them or need to retrieve the files, it can easily be done. You can quickly restore them to your phone.
How to use Dumpster
You can also set up the trash in the settings to automatically clear the files saved by the app weekly, monthly, or every three months. For example, do you want to erase the image but keep your audio file a bit? The trash can gives you the option to delete only certain types of files or delete all of them.
Before using your file to trust the app, do some testing to save what you erased. When I first downloaded the app and tested it to see if it held the content I removed, it just saved it from the third file. Then it worked very well.
Recycle Master – Back-Up Deleted Files
Recycle Master offers to create a recycle bin in your Android phone. You can count on Recycle Master to help you restore those files when you accidentally deleted an important file. So when you install this app, your files will automatically be backed up, avoiding any accidental deletion of files. If you delete a file, you can find them through Recycle Master, giving you the option to restore.
Here are some of the features of this recycle bin app:
- First, Secure your files by locking the app using a password which is perfect for those who highly value the privacy of their files. This app allows you to set up a password that the user needs to enter before accessing the files.
- It helps you clean your Android device from useless files. By using this, Users can also set up regular cleaning time weekly or monthly.
- All app features are for free, and there is no need to purchase a premium version to use all of the features.