With the help of this tutorial, you can create your own wallpaper on Google Chromebook. It will take about 10 minutes to set up, but the end result will be totally worth it!
Since there’s no taskbar or app tray on your Chromebook, you can’t just set your wallpaper through the settings menu like you would on any other operating system.
Instead, you need to use the Chrome browser to access all of your account settings and change your wallpaper from there.
The first thing you need to do is open a new tab in Chrome and type chrome://settings/desktop into the address bar. In this article, we would give you the full guide on how to set wallpaper on Google chrome.
Wallpaper is an image that you can set as the background on your desktop. This can be a photo that you took, an image from the Internet, or even a solid color.
You can do this in Windows by right-clicking on the Desktop and selecting Personalize.
In Mac OS X, go to System Preferences > Desktop & Screen Saver > Desktop then select Change Desktop Background at the bottom of the window.
In ChromeOS, press Ctrl+Shift+F5 to bring up the quick settings menu and click on Set wallpaper.
Select one of the images shown in the dropdown list or use one from your personal collection.
The various sizes available for each image are listed below it. Once you have selected an image, click Set Wallpaper.
You will see a preview of what your new wallpaper will look like with all open windows closed (it does not show what it will look like with windows open).
If it looks good to you, just confirm by clicking Apply; otherwise, cancel the change and try again.
To select your wallpaper, first open the Chrome settings menu by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen. Then, click Settings.
Next, under the Appearance section, click Wallpapers. From here, you can either choose one of the default wallpapers or click Upload an image to select a custom image from your computer.
Finally, click Done to apply your changes. That’s it! You should now have a nice new background on your laptop. If you want to set the same wallpaper for all users on your Chromebook, follow these steps:
- Open the Chrome settings menu by clicking the three dots in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Under Appearance, click Wallpapers.
- Select Set as system wallpaper and press OK to confirm your selection.
- Choose between Reset current user only or All users and press OK to confirm your selection.
- Now all of the user accounts on your Chromebook will have this wallpaper applied to them automatically.
Chromebooks are a great way to get things done, and one of the best things about them is how customizable they are. You can change the wallpaper to suit your mood or personality, and it’s easy to do.
- Head to the Chrome Web Store
- Search for Wallpapers
- Select Desktop Wallpapers
- Pick an image and click on Install
- Now right-click on the desktop where you want the new wallpaper to be
- Click on Choose custom background
- Select Image from Local Drive
- Locate the image that you just downloaded
- Click Open
- You’ll see a preview of what your background will look like
- Finally, click OK
- You’re all set!
- Right-click on your desktop and select Set wallpaper.
- Select My photos or Upload photos.
- Choose the image you want to use as your wallpaper.
- Click Select.
- Your new wallpaper will now be set! If you want to change it, repeat these steps until you find a picture that suits your taste.
- That’s all there is to it! Now, when you open up your computer, the background of your desktop will show up automatically.
It doesn’t take long to change your wallpaper. All you have to do is right-click and then click on Set wallpapers.
You can also click on My Photos if you’re looking for something specific or Upload Photo if you want to upload a picture from your own collection.
With Google Chrome, setting up your computer just got easier than ever before. So what are you waiting for? Get started today!
One of the best things about using a Chromebook is that you can customize the look and feel to suit your personality. And one of the easiest ways to do that is by setting a custom wallpaper.
- Click on the time in the bottom right corner of your screen, then click Settings.
- Click Display at the top, then select Wallpaper.
- You’ll see an option for either uploading or choosing a local image from your computer.
Uploading images from Dropbox or other services is easy as well if you want to use them! It will upload the files straight to your computer where they are saved.
If you choose this method, be sure not to overwrite any files on your device before downloading them – all the images uploaded will have their own folder created when they’re downloaded and synced with your device.
If you’ve just purchased a new Chromebook, you’re probably wondering how to set a wallpaper. Chromebooks come with a variety of pre-installed wallpapers, and setting one as your background is a simple process.
- Click on the menu button in the top right corner of your screen.
- Select settings.
- Click on wallpaper.
- Click on choose file or drag and drop a photo onto the blue box that says pick an image.
- Locate the desired photo and click open.
- The default resolution for Chromebooks is 1680x1050px so it may be necessary to reduce the size of your chosen photo if it exceeds this size limit.
- You can also crop out any part of the photo you don’t want displayed by clicking on Crop at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Once satisfied with your choices, click save changes to apply them immediately!
One of the best things about using a Chromebook is that you can easily sync your wallpaper across all of your devices. All you need is a Google account and you’re good to go.
Open up the Chrome browser on your Chromebook, and navigate to the settings page. You’ll find Desktop background under Personal Stuff.
From there, you can upload a photo from your computer or take one with your webcam, pick one from Google+, or select an image from another device that’s connected to your account (like a phone).
Just make sure it’s in .jpg format! Then click set as desktop background and save the changes.
Whenever you change your wallpaper on any other device, the same will happen automatically on your Chromebook. Pretty neat, huh?
- Find a live wallpaper that you like. The best place to find these is probably the Chrome Web Store.
- Once you’ve found a live wallpaper that you like, click on the Add to Chrome button.
- A pop-up window will appear asking if you want to add the live wallpaper to your Chromebook. Click Add app.
- The live wallpaper should now be installed and ready to use! When you open up your desktop, you should see the new wallpaper at the bottom of your screen.
In order to activate it, all you have to do is move your mouse over it and hold down the left button. You can also drag it around the screen to different parts of your desktop.
If you would like to edit or customize the settings for this live wallpaper, then all you have to do is right-click on it and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
If you want to personalize your Chromebook, one of the first things you’ll want to do is set a new wallpaper. Fortunately, there are a few different ways to do this.
The easiest way is to go into Settings and click on Show Advanced Settings. Then scroll down and click on Wallpaper. You can either select an image from your device or use Chrome’s built-in images.
It’s also possible to upload an image from the web by clicking on Choose From Web and typing in the URL for an image that isn’t already saved on your device.
You can then preview it before setting it as your background. When you’re done, just click Done!
Right-click on the image you want to set as your wallpaper. Select Open With from the drop-down menu. Choose Google Chrome from the list of programs.
Once the image has opened in Chrome, click on it once so that it is highlighted. Go to the top right corner of the screen and click on the three dots. Select Save Image As.
Give the file a name and location where you would like to save it, then click Save. You should now see the image as your desktop background.
A few more steps are required if you have an older version of Chrome OS installed:
Click on the wrench icon in the top right corner and select Settings > Show Advanced Settings > System > General Tab > Change Background Image