After getting caught on Tenaa back yesterday, the Mi A2 (Mi 6X) has now been listed on the Tenaa site alongside it’s specifications. Compared to the last years Mi A1, the Mi A2 will bring some significant improvements.
1 of 4
Mi A2 (Mi 6X) Specifications:
- Android Version: Android 8.1.0 Oreo
- Display: 5.99 inch 2160×1080 (18:9) TFT Panel
- SOC: 2.2 GHz Snapdragon 630 (suspected)
- RAM: 4GB & 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB & 128GB
- Rear Camera(s): Dual 20MP Sensors
- Front Camera: Single Sensor (unknown megapixel count)
- Video Recording: Upto 1080P
- Battery: 2910 mAh
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3 (mm)
- Wight: 166 grams
- Color Options: Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray, Silver
One question we have here is why the display is still a TFT one when IPS is a general standard now ? Also, the Mi A1 came with a 3080 mAh Battery so, why the Mi A2 is coming with a smaller 2910 mAh Battery ?
Anyway, how Xiaomi prices the device will make a huge deal here cause they have own devices like the Redmi Note 5 & Redmi Note 5 Pro which the Mi A2 shall sit between & pricing is the thing which will decide if people will get this phone or skip it for the slightly cheaper or slightly more pricey model.